Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cue Ringing

I posted this thought over at The Crack Den in a comment thread that was going on while Joementum was at bat. I thought of this myself, but if someone else should have had the idea somewhat contemporaneously; well then, that would be odd.

WEDDING BELLS!!!!

I hear things sometimes.

Like this one time years ago the person I had been seeing romantically said that they thought we "should try dating other people" and I thought I heard them say "sell my VCR and keep the money."

Anyways:

What if Levi is in Minnesota because it's been arranged for him to go down on bended knee before Bristol, present her with a ring, and ask her to marry him?

In front of the whole congregation. On TV.

The family welcomes him into their arms. The crowd roars. Balloons drop from the ceiling.


I should get paid to think up this stuff.

No comments: