Sunday, October 12, 2008

See You Guys Later

We were at home sitting on the couch watching the cathode-ray tube. My spouse had the remote and I was thusly helpless. After beaming around the cable television entertainment universe we landed on animal planet; the show was about a woman who used her psychic powers to diagnose pets with behavioral idiosyncrasies.

That particular episode involved a kitty with problems. While the owners held and consoled the cat, which was obviously a little spooked by the goings-on in the production studio, the woman did her routine. Then one of our own cats hopped up on the arm of the couch next to me. And watched.

Then one of the other cats rubbed my leg with their face and came to sit on my lap. A moment later our third and final cat showed up on the back of the couch. All three of them seemed to be intently focused on the television show.



The episode ended and they broke for a commercial. Then the cats all jumped away and went off to do their cat stuff.

4 comments:

wstachour said...

Love the picture!

Awake In Rochester said...

What a riot! I wonder if they understood the lady. lol

Awake In Rochester said...

You have been tagged for a Meme! ;o)

Karlo said...

Wow! I wonder if her psychic powers were transmogrified as they entered your tv set.