Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stuffed Animal Toy Meme



Actually I had five: a daddy dog, a slightly smaller mommy, and three little dalmations to round out the family. One of my favorite kid movies was, of course, One Hundred and One Dalmations.

In young adulthood I went through a period where I had a lot of dogs. Seven. Big dogs. Four Borzois and three Salukis. Wonderful beautiful loving dogs, a whole herd of them, but too long a story for now.

Today at the hospital one of my patients coincidentally had a little family of five stuffed-toy dalmations who all sat on the bed with them.

Political jab of the evening:

Sarah Palin is like that dog who wants to get up on the bed with you in the middle of the cold night but there's no room so you have to shove them off.

1 comment:

Awake In Rochester said...

Wow, that's a whole kennel of dogs that you had.

I like the Webkinz Black Lab. I had one, but gave it away. I wish I had one now.

You secretly love Gov. Palin. You can't stop talking about her. Admit it! ;o)