Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fish in a Barrel

OK, another keen letter-to-the-editor in the Arizona Republican; I'll play:

"Different rules for Ann Coulter?
Mar. 8, 2007 12:00 AM

I am looking for the rule that says when liberals engage in rank speech it is to be classified "satire," but when Ann Coulter attempts a little satire it is classified as rank speech.

Where is that rule? - Craig Farr, Prescott"


People might have to go to rehab for this, so I guess I'll just go on, after saying that Craig is a stupid fucking cunt, to taking questions.

Unless of course Craig is a stupid fucking cunt, my comments can only be construed as simple schoolyard taunts that in no way can be considered specifically offensive, and of course my mere opinions are protected free speech meant in jest only, as per my blog disclaimer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if that's this Craig Farr, Prescott...

Marc said...

You *do* know that you need a fishing license to do that, don't you?